CHARLESTON CULINARY TOURS
Register online or call 843-259-2966 and reference the Library Conference.
This 2.5 hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s Upper King Street historic neighborhood (recently named one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America!) and surrounding area, showcasing four of Charleston’s culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South!
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.