2015 Registration Rates and Deadlines:
Early Bird Registration $450
June 1 – September 18, 2015
Regular Registration $575
September 19 – October 16, 2015
Late Registration $780
After October 16, 2014
Student Registration $95
- If you need to pay by invoice or purchase order: please email Sharna Williams to make arrangements.
- $125 processing fee for all refunds processed before October 1. $35 processing fee on all preconference refunds processed before October 1 (applies to preconference-only cancellation, not added if entire conference registration is cancelled). NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 1. Contact Sharna Williams to request a refund.
- Please send all disability accommodation requests to Sharna Williams by September 15.
- On site registration is highly discouraged, but is available if necessary at the late registration rate of $780. Payment will be required upon registration by cash or credit card. Invoices will not be sent afterwards.
Registration Check-In Desk
Please check in upon arrival at the Registration Check-In Desk, located in the Upper Lobby of the Francis Marion Hotel. The desk will be open the following hours:
- Wednesday, 11/4, 7:00 am – 7:00pm
- Thursday, 11/5, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, 11/6, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 11/7: CLOSED (All registration materials will be moved to the Information Desk on the Mezzanine Level of the Francis Marion Hotel)
What do you get with full conference registration?
- Access to visit the Vendor Showcase on Wednesday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Plan to meet with reps from over 120 different publishers and vendors. List of participating companies coming soon.
- Access to all plenary and concurrent sessions on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Annual Conference Reception at the SC Aquarium on Thursday from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Networking opportunities throughout the Conference, plus a “Happy Hour”mixer during the Poster Sessions on Thursday and Friday from 5:30 – 6:45 PM.
- Complimentary shuttle service from all conference hotels to our headquarters at the Francis Marion Hotel.
- Complimentary one-year subscription to Against the Grain, the premier journal linking publishers, vendors, and librarians.
Some feedback from our attendees:
“The most important conference I attend. Vendors, publishers, and librarians side-by-side at the podium and in the audience. There is nothing else like it.”
“Charleston stands out time and again as providing an equal forum for discussion and collaboration across the industry. I always come away bubbling with ideas and insights!”
“Charleston is unique – it’s hard to describe to people who haven’t attended. I think it is where the “big ideas” get discussed. By the same token, there are sessions with lots of practical advice, as well.”
“A very focused conference with many practical sessions. Well-organized.”
“This is a great conference and I recommend it to many. I love the cross-fertilization of publishers and librarians speaking to each other in sessions; it is unique and a treasure within the field.”
“Vibrant conference with excellent content. A must attend for all librarians.”
“This is the only professional conference I attend; all the rest seem irrelevant compared to Charleston.”