Register now to attend one of major venues for leaders in the publishing and library communities to shape strategy and prepare for the future. Almost 2,000 delegates attended in 2016, ranging from the staff of small public library systems to the CEOs of major corporations.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS AND EVENTS:
- Brewster Kahle, Founder and Digital Librarian of the Internet Archive
- Loretta Parham, CEO and Director of the Atlanta University Center (AUC) Robert W. Woodruff Library
- Georgios Papadopoulos, Founder and CEO of Atypon
- The Long Arm of the Law panel, with Ann Okerson, CRL, and others TBA
- The Charleston FAST PITCH Competition – awarding two prizes of $2,500 each for innovation in libraries
- The Charleston Premiers: Five Minute Previews of the New and Noteworthy
- More to come! Check our website for updates.
We have several excellent preconference sessions this year. Preconferences are scheduled on Monday and Tuesday, November 6 and 7. Registration options for the preconference sessions are included on the main conference registration form. For more information, please see our Preconferences page.
HOTEL GROUP RATE BLOCKS:
Area hotels with group rates for conference attendees are listed on our Conference Hotels page.
The week of the conference is a busy time in Charleston due to other events in town; please make sure to make reservations in advance. The deadline for group reservations is OCTOBER 1 unless otherwise noted. Be sure to mention that you are with the Charleston Library Conference to receive the group rate. Contact Shirley Davidson, our Hotel Liaison and Conference Mentor, with any questions at [email protected]