- Annette Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Scientific & Academic Research business of Clarivate Analytics
- Ruth L. Okediji, the Jeremiah Smith. Jr, Professor of Law at Harvard Law School and Co-Director of the Berkman Klein Center
- The Long Arm of the Law panel, with Ann Okerson, CRL, and others TBA
- The Charleston Fast Pitch Competition – awarding two prizes of $2,500 each for innovation in libraries, plus a NEW international travel stipend award.
- The Charleston Premiers: Five Minute Previews of the New and Noteworthy
- More to be announced later on with our full conference schedule.
Preconferences are workshops and seminars that will be held on the Monday and Tuesday prior to the start of the main conference. These sessions require an additional registration and fee, and are intended to be in-depth learning sessions that will offer a deeper, more thorough look at topics related to collection development and acquisitions. View Preconference Schedule
Hotel Guest Room Blocks
The week of the conference is a busy time in Charleston due to other events in town; please make sure to make reservations in advance. The deadline for group reservations is OCTOBER 1 unless otherwise noted. Be sure to mention that you are with the Charleston Library Conference to receive the group rate. Contact Shirley Davidson, our Hotel Liaison and Conference Mentor, with any questions. View our Conference Hotels