NEW for 2015! Charleston Culinary Tour
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
3:00 – 5:30 PM
Cost: $60 per person
Limited to 28 people; first come, first served.
Exclusively for Charleston Conference attendees, this tour of Upper King Street restaurants showcases culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South. The tour visits 3-4 different restaurants and combines elements of an historical tour with a culinary adventure. The food provided represents a broad range of samples of Lowcountry cuisine.
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings.
- Enough food to make a meal for most.
- Refunds are only available if requested more than 24 hours in advance.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Please contact Audrey Powers with questions: [email protected].