SEEKING ROOM TO SHARE
- Dawn Frood, Collection Development Librarian / Florida Atlantic University, [email protected] – Looking to share a room and the cost at the Francis Marion Hotel 11/5 – 11/9.
- Stephanie Jacobs, Blended Instructional Design Librarian, University of South Florida, [email protected] – I’m going to be attending the conference and would like to share a room. I’m a woman, and a nonsmoker, and would like the same.
- Elsa Loftis, Humanities and Acquisitions Librarian, Portland State University, [email protected] – seeking room to share 11/5 – 11/9, female.
- Regina Beach-Bertin, Ph.D. Student/University of Tennessee, [email protected] – I’m seeking a roommate at a late date (Oct. 5th) due to recently receiving grant funding for the conference. While I’ve been generously funded, I would like to stretch my dollars, so that I may attend a pre-conference. My only requirement is that my prospective roommate be non-smoking, Nov 5th – Nov 10th.
SEEKING ROOMMATE FOR A ROOM ALREADY RESERVED
- Courtney Becks, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, [email protected] – room reserved for November 6 and 7 at the Francis Marion Hotel.
- Lisa Martincik, Interim Head, Acquisitions, University of Iowa, [email protected] – room reserved for November 6 – November 9 at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Charleston-Historic District; prefer non-smoking women.