The Charleston Conference is excited to offer a new, year-round opportunity to engage the audience and community surrounding the annual conference event through an ongoing series of webcasts. Learn more about past session metrics, and how you can participate in future events, below!
- Metrics from Past Webcasts
- How You Can Participate
- Request Pricing and More Information
- Propose a Vendor Information Webcast
We have been hosting a successful series of webcasts on topics such as marketing in the library, misinformation, end of year spending, and more. Registration is free, and they are consistently well attended and received very positive attendee feedback. Videos of previously recorded webcasts are available at https://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/video/webinars/.
Metrics from Past Webcasts:
Average Attendance: 189 people (Platform currently limits us to 200 attendees; we plan to increase the subscription package to allow more attendees once we receive support from sponsors to do so.)
Attendee Demographics: 75% Academic Librarians, 15% Publisher/Vendor, 10% Students/Other
Average Attendee Survey Ratings (5-point scale): Presenters 4.76, Topics 4.61, Technology 4.48
Attendee Comments for Meeting the Modern Marketing Challenge in Libraries
- This is one of the best structured webinars I’ve ever attended. The content was valuable and the format kept it interesting.
- This webinar was GREAT!!!! It gave me so many ideas and ways of looking at Library Marketing. It changed my view of what a library is NOW.
- Thank you. I generated some great ideas from this presentation that I look forward to implementing. I like the idea of looking for pain points as a way of developing services.
Library as Publisher: New Models of Scholarly Communication for a New Era
- Great webinar! I would like to hear more detail about what library publishers are doing to publicize the availability of their services to faculty and students.
- The seminar was informative and insightful. It was nice to have a both an example of a small library publisher as well as a dialogue on steps for branching out into such. Furthermore it was nice to see polling results of the attendees to get an idea of my colleagues’ situations as well.
- Well worth an hour–both presenters did a good job. Can the presentation be shared for later viewing?
Reading in a Digital Age
- This was great! Good info and questions asked–an excellent discussion.
- Very interesting and informative. Thank you for bringing the information to us in the form of a webinar.
- Great content and presentation style. I liked the back and forth of the presenters, the surveys, and the moderator asking our questions at the end.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
Sponsorship and support of these engaging, dynamic webcasts are available at two levels:
1) Charleston Conference Webcasts
These sessions are held monthly and are presented by speakers invited by the Charleston Conference planning group. The purpose is to provide educational opportunities on topics of interest for librarians, publishers, and vendors. Sessions are usually 60 minutes long, and include audience engagement through Q&A, attendee chat, and poll questions. Sponsorships will be shared among the entire series.
- Your logo/branding on a thank you slide at the opening of the session;
- Your company logo and branding on all promotional emails;
- Recognition on our social media platforms, and
- Sponsor listing on the “Webcast” page of the Charleston Conference website.
2) Charleston Conference Vendor Information Webcasts
These sessions are paid opportunities for a publisher or vendor to host a webcast to feature a particular product or resource, or to present a topic that would be of interest to the Charleston Conference audience. We will offer a maximum of twelve sponsored webcasts per year, and all proposals will be reviewed by the Charleston Conference planning group.
- Webcast broadcasting platform hosted by the Charleston Conference;
- 60 minute webcast, schedule to be determined jointly by Charleston Conference and sponsoring company;
- Tech support and webcast introduction/opening from Charleston Conference staff;
- Promotion of the webcast through all our Conference and ATG email and social media marketing channels;
- Email/contact list for registered attendees;
- Webcast video recording and slides hosted on the Charleston Conference website; and
- Attendee survey results and metrics report within 10 business days of broadcast.
All presenters and content to be provided by the sponsoring company.
REQUEST INFORMATION OR SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Request pricing or more information: